Welcome to Paula's Primary Classroom! This blog is where I share ideas for teaching and learning with families, friends and other early childhood educators. Please don't use the photos or text of this blog without permission, but please do use any ideas you find useful. Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, May 7, 2015

2 year bloggiversary FREEBIE!

It's hard to believe it's only been 2 years since I started this blog, so much has happened in that time!  May also marks my TeachersPayTeachers anniversary.  I've learned so much in that time, and have found another way to be involved in early childhood education, without having a class of my own.  I don't get near as many hugs, and I definitely miss the funny things children say, but this new direction is rewarding too.

To thank you all for your support, I've created one of my Sentence Picture Match activities for FREE.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Paulas-Preschool-And-Kindergarten/Category/Sentence-picture-match-185112
This reading activity makes an excellent center!  There are 12 sentences and pictures for students to match, 2 vocabulary posters to help with the sports words they may not be familiar with, a follow up worksheet, and a leveled list of the sight words used.  My target audience is first and second grade, but depending upon reading level and interest level, you could certainly use it with other grade levels too.  You could also use this with your own children, to keep them reading and learning during the summer, or any other time.  Please feel free to share a link to this item with your friends, but let them download it for themselves.

I have one favor to ask.  If you do download this fun free item, please take 30 seconds to leave me feedback and/or a rating.  Simply go to your "My Purchases" tab on TpT, scroll down, and check a few boxes.  It's so easy, and means so much to me.

Thank you for a fun and interesting couple of years!  I hope you stick around with me to find out what the future holds.  Have an awesome day,

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment