Welcome to Paula's Primary Classroom! This blog is where I share ideas for teaching and learning with families, friends and other early childhood educators. Please don't use the photos or text of this blog without permission, but please do use any ideas you find useful. Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

St. Patrick's day word building freebie

True confession time.  I really like clip art!  I may (or may not) need to be in a 12 step program for my addiction... I mean, I use it for creating teaching resources, so it can't be all bad, can it?

Last week I was playing around with some St. Patrick's day art - see the adorable rainbow and pot of gold? - and decided to make a fun word building activity.  Many of my students really enjoyed manipulating small things, like these 1" letter tiles. (They are great for word building activities!)  I combined the cute graphics with the letter tiles and - tada!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Saint-Patricks-Day-Word-Building-2392921 
I ended up making 4 pages of words, and a follow up page to write the words on.  So simple, so fun, and also, so very happy to share it with you!  If you'd like a copy, head on over to my TeachersPayTeachers store, and download it for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment