Welcome to Paula's Primary Classroom! This blog is where I share ideas for teaching and learning with families, friends and other early childhood educators. Please don't use the photos or text of this blog without permission, but please do use any ideas you find useful. Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, November 6, 2017

Can You Name This Children's Book? (#4)

When you look at this picture, does a particular children's book come to mind?  How about if you read the quote too: "If you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise" ? 

I remember hearing this recording of it waaaay back when (it came out in 1977)!  It's Teddy Bears' Picnic of course!

If you enjoyed this little guessing game, I'm posting a new "Can you name this children's book" each week - I'd love you to follow my blog and play along with me! Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment