Welcome to Paula's Primary Classroom! This blog is where I share ideas for teaching and learning with families, friends and other early childhood educators. Please don't use the photos or text of this blog without permission, but please do use any ideas you find useful. Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, April 28, 2018

End of the school year stress got you crazy? Breathe...

I'm a pretty driven person.  I'm always juggling all the parts of my life, and if anything is going to get the short end of the stick, it's relaxation time - I mean, who has time for that? 

This week my son and daughter in law have been visiting, which has made me slow down, take lots of family time, and relax.  We saw this view on a lovely drive this week, and it's a beautiful reminder that no matter how hectic things can get, when I take the time to just breathe, I'm a happier, stronger, better person for it. 
End of the school year stress got you crazy?  Breathe...  from Paula's Preschool and Kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment