Welcome to Paula's Primary Classroom! This blog is where I share ideas for teaching and learning with families, friends and other early childhood educators. Please don't use the photos or text of this blog without permission, but please do use any ideas you find useful. Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Awesome Songs and Rhymes Your Children Will Love

I've always sung with and to my kiddos.  Sweet songs, silly songs, classroom management songs, things we make up as we go - they're all part of the sound track of childhood.  Recently I've started recording short videos of me singing some of my favorites, and posting them to social media.  If you have a little one (or two or three or twelve), I hope you'll check them out!

This one is "Down by the Banks of the Hanky Panky," a fun knee bounce rhyme for babies and toddlers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0znXF8BwO8


Stop by my YouTube channel to see what else I've been up to, or follow me on Instagram and FaceBook!

No comments:

Post a Comment