Welcome to Paula's Primary Classroom! This blog is where I share ideas for teaching and learning with families, friends and other early childhood educators. Please don't use the photos or text of this blog without permission, but please do use any ideas you find useful. Thank you for stopping by!

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Are you ready to kick off an awesome year?

Welcome everybody to a new school year!  This one probably looks very different than your usual, and just about everyone I know is feeling the overwhelm.  It's a lot.  Whether your schools are open, have a blended or distance learning plan, or you're home schooling, parenting is a a huge job - and this year everything is just MORE.  

My own children are grown, and I'm not teaching in a classroom right now, but with almost 30 years in early childhood education I have a few resources to pull from.  That's why this year I'm offering a virtual preschool / kindergarten supplement right here on my blog.  If you're looking for some easy ways to add a little more learning to your days, you're in the right place!

Each week I'll focus on one letter.  You can expect to see songs, rhymes, crafts, science and math activities, sensory play, cooking ideas, handprints, directed art projects and more - although maybe not every thing every week.  There will be links to my YouTube page where you can find parenting and teaching tips as well as songs and rhymes.  Expect links to tried and true activities I've blogged about before, mixed in with new ideas for you to try.  Sometimes there will be links to my TeachersPayTeachers store where you can find both free and paid resources.  I'll post a lot of this to social media too - so if you know another parent who might like what I offer please share! 

                                                                                            Let's get started!

                                                                                            Ms. Paula

 

                                                 Click here to get started with the letter Aa!


No comments:

Post a Comment