Welcome to Paula's Primary Classroom! This blog is where I share ideas for teaching and learning with families, friends and other early childhood educators. Please don't use the photos or text of this blog without permission, but please do use any ideas you find useful. Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

B Review Day

 I have to share a secret:  I love teaching the letter B.  I think it is my favorite letter.  There are so many fun things we can do for it: ride bikes, blow bubbles, bake bread... and we did a lot of them during our B week.  You can see the blogs about that here.  It should be no surprise then that we had LOTS to do today.

We had a friend with a birthday, so of course, there was baking, and blowing out candles... and eating of course!
We had lots of "b" things for lunch: beans, green beans, bagel, and a big bowl of berries and bananas.  My friends cheered when they came inside and found bagels were on the lunch menu!
While we were outside we enjoyed bathing the baby dolls in a bubble bath.  We were very busy!



No comments:

Post a Comment