Welcome to Paula's Primary Classroom! This blog is where I share ideas for teaching and learning with families, friends and other early childhood educators. Please don't use the photos or text of this blog without permission, but please do use any ideas you find useful. Thank you for stopping by!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Christmas In July

Do you love Christmas? I do!  There is so much to enjoy... a certain jolly old elf...
 ...making and hanging decorations on the tree...
 ...seasonal art and craft projects...


...opportunities to explore the changes in the weather...
... and PRESENTS!
You do like gifts, right?  Well, good news!  I'm participating in the Christmas in July sale on TpT, and we have lots of gifts for you!

Do  you want a sneak peek? 
I have the hashtags up in my store, just waiting for the sale to begin.  Happy Christmas in July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment