Welcome to Paula's Primary Classroom! This blog is where I share ideas for teaching and learning with families, friends and other early childhood educators. Please don't use the photos or text of this blog without permission, but please do use any ideas you find useful. Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Bubbles!

What could be more fun for the kiddos than blowing bubbles?  Blowing HUGE bubbles!  Every few days I get out a large outside table, fill it with bubble solution, and get out all the bubble toys I can find.  Here are a few pictures of us enjoying the bubble table.










There are many many recipes for terrific bubble solution, but the first one I tried has satisfied me, and made these gigantic bubbles.  I'm simply diluting palmolive dishwashing detergent, 1 part detergent to about 8 parts water.  We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment