Welcome to Paula's Primary Classroom! This blog is where I share ideas for teaching and learning with families, friends and other early childhood educators. Please don't use the photos or text of this blog without permission, but please do use any ideas you find useful. Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

All kinds of freebies

Hi friends and followers!

Just a quick note today to let you know about a couple of different freebies you might like - because let's be honest, we all love freebies!  These won't last long, so act quickly!
This morning I have Ducks Like Cookies Too!
 Ducks Like Cookies Too!  Wacky Wednesday flash freebie!
 as a flash freebie, and this afternoon I'll offer Shark Patterns
 Shark Patterns
for a little while.  Want to know exactly when each of these will be posted?  Check my FaceBook fan page!

I'm also participating in a product giveaway on Apples For The Teacher's blog this week.  You can enter to win my super popular Oceans Hundreds Charts
 Ocean Hundreds Charts
 - and several other awesome resources are also featured.

I have a total of 13 forever free resources now, available on my TeachersPayTeachers store.  If you download any of them, I would very much appreciate you taking just a moment to leave feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment